Michael Silverman, CEO Heritage Pointe
As we enter the Spring, the staff at Heritage Pointe are excited that we have been able to navigate through very challenging times related to the pandemic and we are coming out of it stronger than ever before! How so you may ask:
- We have hired some new management staff that are focused on training, compliance, communication, and insuring that each and every Resident is treated with dignity and respect.
- Staff across the departments have experienced modifications to their compensation to remain competitive in the market and to position Heritage Pointe as the first (and best) choice for caring and competent staff.
- New and exciting programs and activities are scheduled so everyone – Residents, their families, and staff – can enjoy every minute in the facility.
- Renewed focus on our food service program and building on the most recent successes we have experienced.
- A strongly engaged Board of Directors that are committed to our continued success and are proud to serve our seniors.
- An expanding donor base that understands and supports the need for a Jewish senior living facility in Orange County.
Sage Living – our soon-to-be-completed all-inclusive care neighborhood is expected to be open and active this summer. This unique care model is designed to provide continuous oversight and a constant watchful eye to the Residents on the neighborhood. With the finest technology and an unparalleled staffing ratio, each Sage Resident will experience more social interaction and mental and physical stimulation. Apartments are already being reserved so call us to learn more about Sage Living.
And Thank You – who are reading this – for making Heritage Pointe an important part of your life.