A Career that Makes a Difference
Do work you love and love what you do. Heritage Pointe is seeking dedicated, caring and motivated individuals. Apply today to become part of a team dedicated to providing the highest quality assisted living and memory care services to seniors throughout Orange County.
All Positions: You must pass a background check, TB test, be Covid negative and pass a physical and drug screen.
DO NOT EDIT THIS BOX
Annual interest income is used to offset operational expenses and facility and maintenance repairs.
Dining Services Open Positions (Multiple)
Just like those Tiktok memes, some people see a green dress and some see a purple one. Do you see yourself as a “back of the house” dynamo making culinary creations or a “front of the house” socialite who loves to interact with interesting people and make sure their meal and surroundings are “just right”?
Whatever you think you are, we have the perfect spot for you!
For any position, Text JOB to 75000 and search the ID number
Supervisor, Cook –Hourly– ID 1116547
Cook (Full Time) –Hourly– ID 1116542
Waitress/Waiter (Full & Part Time)– ID 1116543
Full job description
About Us – For People, Not for Profit
Our one-of-a-kind, nonprofit community is open to people of all backgrounds and faiths. For the last 33 years, our mission has been focused on supporting our residents’ independence, health, safety, and happiness. At Heritage Pointe, residents enjoy a worry-free lifestyle, a variety of services and amenities, spacious living accommodations and on-site healthcare. We are also passionate about fostering a sense of teamwork and community among all of staff so that we can better serve each other and our residents.
Essential Job Duties:
As a core part of our Healthcare team, you will be an instrumental part in the success of the department!
- Assist in overseeing Resident charts to ensure current documentation (facility forms, licensing documentation, physician order, incidents reports, etc.) including electronic medical records.
- Conforms to regulations set forth in CA Title 22, Department of Social Services.
- Assist in documentation and revisions in service plans for Residents and CA Title 22, D.S.S.
- Assist in monitoring documentation for accuracy and assuring related records are current.
- Participates in assessment and revisions in service plans for Residents.
- Notifies Director of HealthCare Services of changes in Resident’s condition and care plan.
- As part of quality monitoring, initiates and/or reviews incidents reports and reports to Director of HealthCare Services.
- Will respond to emergency calls for Residents and non-Resident incidents.
- Regulations and standards of practice related to safety, to Resident rights & confidentiality and privacy will be followed.
- Able to understand and follow physician’s directions.
- Able to interact with families in positive manner and keep families updated on Resident on an on-going basis.
- Notifies Director of HealthCare Services when a Resident is admitted to the hospital.
- Filing, typing and computer word processing.
- Other duties that apply.
- Assist in the selection and scheduling of staff who are assigned to the medication/treatment system.
- Will assist in providing orientation and ongoing training/in-service for A.L. staff as it relates to medications, treatments and assessments.
- Participates in employee meetings and assists in the responsibility for in-services related to medications and treatments.
- Helps maintain and order supplies for first aid kits in Assisted Living.
- Maintain proper licensing regulations with medications.
- Assists in the supervision of and provides guidance to Caregivers and Med Techs. Make recommendations for coaching, disciplinary, termination and employee recognition to Director of HealthCare Services.
- Minimum one-year experience as LVN in similar setting preferred. Ability to lead/supervise staff reporting to the position
- You will need to effectively communicate by speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Able to work week-ends, holidays and shifts when necessary.
- Familiar with computer related skills necessary for assisted living programs and communications.
- Able to practice within Heritage Pointe policies and procedures and to ensure compliance with same. Knowledge of pharmacology.
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- LVN in State of CA.
- Pass a pre-employment physical/TB test.
- Obtain a fingerprint clearance scan as required by our licensure.
- $34-$38 per hour, depending on experience
- One location
- Sunday (9am-5:30pm), Monday and Friday – 8:30am-5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 – $38.00 per hour
Expected hours: 24 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Paid sick time
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Wound Care
- Long term care
- Day shift
- Every weekend
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mission Viejo, CA 92691: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- LVN (Required)
Work Location: In person